Thursday 14 April 2011

Bleurgh..cough..sniffle

Wow I am ill :( been stuck in bed for coming up 5 days now. I have a real stinker of a cold. Haven't been out on my bike since Sunday, I'm sure I will have forgotten how to ride again ! I signed up for 30daysofbiking and then boom! I get this cold and I haven't the energy to even leave the house. Had a lovely Sunday morning picnic in the park with my wonderful son and my bf. They played footy and I pootled about on my bike, taking pictures of trees n things. Spring is springing. Been looking round my garden and have realised more plants survived the winter than I previously thought. So yes I've been snapping away there too ! Also discovered an iPhone app called instagram. It's bloody brilliant. And re-discovered twitter, was following the Tweed Run tweets last week, I would love to do something like that. I keep poring over blogs like the various cycle chic ones. There's nothing like that here in the north east, no cycling culture at all in fact. It's a shame, only a month with my gorgeous pashley poppy and I am obsessed ! But now I want everyone else to be like that too lol. Anyway, here's a few pics!


Done with a filter in instagram, this is the dragon guardian who looks after my plants.


Another instagram shot of unknown plant in my garden.


Picnic in the park !


How typically English ! My vintage bike propped against a tree in the park while we have a yummy picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment