Saturday 5 March 2011

Saturday morning

Yawn ! I knew I shouldn't have stayed up so late. I watched Practical Magic, I love that film. Wish I lived in a house like that. Going to get up to get ready for work soon. The latest on the Dutch bike front is this - the dealer whose bicycles I saw first (and fell in love with) has been in touch. He's off to holland on Tuesday for stock. So if he can get one in my size ( and he thinks he can ) I might have it here by the end of next week. I'm sooo excited ! I almost went for the pashley poppy but I'm glad I didn't, even tho it's beautiful. The pashley princess sovereign is the best style and the bike I'm hopefully getting is almost identical to that, except it's less than half the price. But I'm so impatient, I want it right now !! I'm keeping everything that I have 2 of crossed for good luck. I can't wait to get into cycling. Here's a few shots taken off the website.








BlogPress !

No comments:

Post a Comment